Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas TIme


I am very excited for Christmas and to see what it will be like with having it truly surrounded with bringing others to Christ. That is one thing I feel I am learning more and more of out here, and that is the Love of Christ! I feel as though his love is starting to work through me.... ps watch the little documentary on Mormon.org about Chris and Cameron. I don't know what it is titled or how exactly to find it but if you want to feel the love of the Savior, watch this video. I hope you can find it. Oh and tell Cassie everything will be ok and that I love her and will be praying for her.

So on Christmas I will try to skype you at about 2:00pm here, which I think will be about 7:00am there. Hopefully that wont be too early. I might just call your cell phone first to figure out the details. I can't wait to hear your voices and see your faces. Wow technology is cool!
- Love alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment