Sunday, January 13, 2013

Transfer Date-Morton


Thank you for up dating me on all that is going on. I love hearing about it. I can't believe that there will be 18 and 19 year olds out here serving missions. WOW!!! If that is not a sign that the work is hastening I don't know what is.

So I bet you are wondering if I stayed in Chorley or not. Well, I was transferred as was Sister Hanson, Meaning Sister Ballantyne will be staying and getting a follow up trainer. I am white washing another area called Chester. It is sort of by Birkenhead. In fact I am in the  Morton, "or Birkenhead" district. We are whitewashing the zone leaders. I am serving with Sister Milbin. She was trained 3 transfers ago by my old companion that I served with in Birkenhead, Sister Hoffman. Sister Milbin was born in Haiti and  lived there till she was 16 then moved to ontario Canada and then went to Uni in Alberta and lived there for the last 5 years. She is wonderful and so gentle and kind. This area seems to be great. I am really excited to work with the ward. The bishop, Bishop Goble, served his mission in Draper and said he was there when the temple was being built. I will have to talk with him and see if he ever visited our ward or any place we know. Bishop wants us to get involved with the youth council, which I am so excited for. I really loved it when I was doing that. It helped me to stay involved.

As for leaving Chorley and my 2 companions, I was really sad about it. I loved that area and loved the members and miracles we were experiencing. I may have shed a tear or two a few nights before leaving. I love being out here. Missionary life is one of a kind. We get once in a life time opportunities that will never come up again. I wish it could last forever but I know that there will be a lot of other really great things to come in my future as well. I will just enjoy the moments I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment