Sunday, January 13, 2013

Driving Crazy Style


Our week in Chester has been pretty good. It was sister Milbin's first time driving over here and no one gave her any instructions or anything. it was trial by fire. Luckily we have angels surrounding us looking after us. We only have hit one curb going about 40 mph. but we were ok as was the car. It just made me really nervous but the great thing was that I was able to talk that out with Heavenly Father and he somehow helped calm my nerves. Sister Milbin really is doing so great now. She just had to get used to it. It helps a lot that we now have a "Sat Nav" satalite Navagational system. That is what the call a GPS. We have had some amazing experiences. TThis Sunday we had a surprise visit at the end of church from president and sister Preston. They just wanted to make sure we were doing all right. I was so happy that they came. I needed a president and sister Preston hug. Not because I was sad or anything, we just have had a lot to do with having a baptism and trying to figure out a brand new area and moving into a house where there have been missionaries living for the last 26 years but never sister missionaries there and it looks and smells like it, the elders did the best they could but we just have a lot to do along with being a full time missionary, I was just getting a little stressed so it was  just nice to feel the support and love of our mission president.
Love you, Love Sister Longmore

No comments:

Post a Comment