Sunday, February 3, 2013

An instrument in his Hands


The greatest feeling is to be worthy to be an instrument in his hands and then feeling that your being used for good to help bring his work forward.
 
Yes we do sometimes get a little twisted around but thank goodness we have a "sat nav"  sattelite navigational system. That saves us a lot of time that would be wasted. We have had so so so many amazing things happen this week that I will try to share a different one with you mom and Cassie and then you can tell each other about them....
 
On Monday we had FHE at a members home and we invited our investigator. We asked if one of our members could give her a lift but he didn't get the message until literally right before he was about to come. We felt though that our investigator, her name is Margaret, needed to be there. One of the mission rules is that we are not allowed to give lifts to non-members and we can only give members lifts if they are coming to or from a teaching appointment with us. We really struggle to get our investigators to church because there aren't too many members with cars and the buses start running too late to get people to church on time. .... We had no idea how to get Margaret to the Bradley's for FHE so we prayed about it and I thought what if we order her a taxi? So that is what we did. I didn't care how much it costed, I would pay for it, she for some reason needed to be at this FHE I just felt it. The taxi ended up being £8.50 which really isn't too bad and Margaret was able to get there. During our lesson we went on this massive diversion from talking about how everything denotes there is a god to talking about forgiveness. That was why Margaret needed to be there. She is a 23 year old girl who is pregnant and she is having the hardest time forgiving herself. During the middle of the lesson I had the prompting to go out to our car and get a CD and play a song. It was the song by Hilary Weeks called Come in my Friend or something like that. It was amazing the spirit that was there. I love how no matter what we plan Heavenly Father's plan rolls forth. This was an amazing experience Dad. Margaret plans to be baptized on the 9th of February.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment